Keep smiling and share a good emotions – every day, everywhere and with everyone!
Something about the smile & laughter
Benefits of a good emotions and laughter are thoroughly investigated by scientists and widely discussed in various sources, including the media.
Unfortunately, in real life this is rarely applied, and an accelerating pace of life is increasing stress factors and negative emotions. As shown by statistics, five decades ago a man would laugh in average 15 minutes a day where now it does it only for 5 minutes.
- Laughter can be seen as a kind of massage, because about 80 muscle groups relaxes while laughing. It strengthens heart muscles and lower blood pressure.
- Laughter – is an excellent, free of charge mean against bad mood, tension, fatigue, stress.
- Minute of heartfelt laughter equals to 40 minutes of deep relaxation.
- Smile, good emotions and sincere laughter is a great commercial – marketing tool.
- The value of a smile is priceless, yet it is the cheapest, easiest, most rewarding and most sincere gift to anyone that crosses your path.
- A smile and heartfelt laughter is infectious. Start infecting people with your smile today.
- A laughter is nature’s best antidote for discouragement.
- It brings rest to the weary, sunshine to those who are sad, and hope to those who are hopeless and defeated.
- A smile is so valuable that it can’t be bought, begged, borrowed, or taken away against your will.
- You have to be willing to give a smile away before it can do anyone else any good.
- So if someone is too tired or grumpy to flash you a smile, let him have one of yours anyway.
- Nobody needs a smile as much as the person who has none to give.
About the Jolly Tide
The core of this idea is to create a ‚wave of smiles‘ in your environment and more widely.
As a one of tools we anticipate to establish an open and accessible, snappy and fun, permanent or temporary outdoor ‚exhibitions‘ in cooperation with wide range of social partners.
As an ‚exhibits‘ could be any funny and joyful things, visualisations, photos, ‘smiling’ installations – everything, that creates positive emotions and heartfelt laughter. Also this should be witty, ethical and not angry, safe surroundings (especially in children), not a ‘one-day tool‘.
The main aspect is, that Jolly Tide places would be formed on crowd creativity as well crowdsourcing principles by everyone, who have good sense of humour and playfulness.
This would be a sort of ‘good emotion corner’ in a green spaces of public surroundings with contest of playful and fun ideas, constantly changing and renewing, where the “exhibits” can be developed and placed by students and seniors, citizens, organizations, business companies, everyone: “Let‘s create and share a good emotions and get a nice time together!”
We can also propose already prepared plan for creation and thematic of ‘smiling’ exhibitions, cooperation model with potential social partners and business structures.
We truly believe, our common efforts on Jolly Tide could make a world
a little bit more cheerful
and all of us being a little bit happier
Please, do not hesitate to contact us right now!